KSSA Refund Policy
KSSA requests all who wish to attend an event to pre-enter via the website if possible.
Pre-entry via the website is an indication that a sailor wishes to attend the event and helps the KSSA plan safety cover, coaches and food at the host club.
We also encourage our sailors to pay online at the same time that they pre-enter as this helps with admin at the Registration desk on the day of the event.
(Entry and payment is available on the day of the event without pre-entry via the website)
Family Membership forms can be filled in, submitted and paid for securely via the website. Membership forms and payment can also be completed at the event.
For payment of membership and events on the day or via the website our Refund Policy is as follows:
- A sailor must be a member of the KSSA to be able to attend an event. Whether this is paid at an event or online there is no refund for membership once paid. Membership is valid for the period 1st Jan to 31st
- If you have pre-entered and paid for an event, in full, via the website and are unable to attend the event repayment entry fees paid will be made within 10 days of the event.
- If the Committee cancels an event by 9:30 pm on the evening before the event repayment of the full amount will be made within 10 days of the event.
- If an event is not cancelled and the sailor has registered as attending the event by signing in on the day there will be no refund of fees either made in cash on the day or pre-paid via the website.
- Errors to payments made via the website should be highlighted to the treasurer with details of sailor’s name and amounts so that re-payment can be arranged.