If you have attended two or more KSSA events this year, you are invited to represent KSSA as part of Kent Team. This year it is being held at the Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy (WPNSA), the premier dinghy sailing venue in the UK. Class racing in Topper, Laser Radial, handicap and Rookie fleets.
Click here to go to the event website. This includes useful information including the Notice of Race, accommodation details, venue info etc. Please note however that all entries and payments are to be submitted via KSSA following the instructions below.
Kent Team Entry Instructions
Entry is now open.
Entry forms and payment must be received by Sunday 2nd June.
Please complete the following steps:
- All sailors must be a current member of the NSSA. This costs £5 and you can join/renew online here.
- All parents/adult helpers must have an up to date DBS (3 years from 22nd July 2019). Please contact us urgently if you don’t already have this.
- Click here to download the application form. Please complete one form for each person wishing to attend, including adults, helpers etc.
- Click here to download, then print the separate Parent/Guardian form to be completed one form for each sailor.
- Return all completed forms either by scan and email (preferred) or post to arrive by the deadline (details are on the form)
- All payments must be made via bank transfer to arrive by the same date (details are provided on the form)
Unfortunately we are not able to accept cheque, PayPal or any other method of payment for this event.
Please note applications will not be processed until payment is received.
Any questions, please contact the Commodore.